Control4 Smart Home Automation Adds Convenience to Arkansas Homes
Up until recent years, switches have been our primary means of control in the home. However, now that most of us have mobile devices and perform many important tasks throughout our day using just our phones, the way we interact with our house has changed. Now there are many different devices and home automation technologies you can use to change the thermostat, lighting setting, music station and more. Our partner Control4 has a variety of options when it comes to controlling your house. In this blog, we’ll explain three of the main, unique controls you can use to manage your Fayetteville, Georgia property.
SEE ALSO: The Basics of Home Automation
The Mobile App
Control4’s mobile app is easy to use and incredibly convenient for busy families. You can easily download it onto your smartphone, tablet, or smart watch. Open the Control4 app on your watch and enjoy these features:
- Media: See what audio or video is playing in each room in your house, change volume, add additional rooms, or turn things off.
- Thermostats: See all thermostats in your home, adjust the temperature, and apply presets.
- Lighting: Control individual lights in any room or activate lighting scenes that control many lights at the same time.
- Security: Check status of locks, unlock or lock doors, and open or close garage doors.
- Local or Remote: Control your home from the comfort of your couch, or use your watch when you're away at work or traveling.
Tabletop Touch Screens
While you can always access your smart home system through an app on your smartphone, tablet, or watch, you can also take advantage of Control4's newest tabletop touch screens. They are now offering them in fiery red, white gloss and black gloss. These portable devices can easily be moved from room to room and placed on a table or mounted on the wall. Browse through your music collection and view beautiful new album cover art, view surveillance footage in stunning HD, and enjoy a collection of included wallpapers and screensavers you can display when you're not using the device.
There are so many universal remotes at retail stores, but they can’t reliably control your entire smart home. You need a professional integrator to make this possible. Control4 has a smart hand-held remote that can change the temperature, lighting, shading, security, and, of course, the TV channel. Wouldn’t it be great if you could dim the lights in the living room and turn the channel at the same time? With this exclusive control device you can.
Would you like to use any of these controls in your Arkansas home? Please fill out this online form and we’ll get in touch with you to explain further details.