Camera Security Systems have drastically changed in the past several years. Traditional analog video is being replaced by IP based cameras and video solutions. The benefits of networked video security systems include off site video storage, instant notifications of events/alarms, remote viewing, live monitoring, and smart phone control. AV Design Consultants have been designing and providing award winning installation of security camera systems in Arkansas for over 7 years. The most popular applications for video surveillance in businesses have typically been property protection and staff monitoring. Now new technology has entered the mix allowing for more advanced functionality from your video security camera system.
Megapixel cameras offer a level of forensic detail not possible just a few years ago. License Plate Recognition is now affordable and reliable enough to be deployed at any commercial property requiring vehicle identification. Regardless of the surrounding weather conditions, thermal cameras deliver advanced perimeter protection and foolproof imagery.
FIRE & SECURITY SYSTEMSFire alarm and Security Systems are installed so occupants are notified that an emergency is taking place in their building. These stand-alone systems are only concerned with notifying the occupants inside the building. Monitoring allows those systems to communicate and transmit building alarm signals offsite to the appropriate authorities. What most building owners do not know is that the fire prevention code mandates building sprinkler systems to be supervised by the building alarm system, and that alarm system is required to be monitored. When the fire alarm/security system detects an fire, break-in, or press of a panic button, it immediately sends a signal to the off-site central station. Within seconds, this information along with information about you and your business is available on computer displays that are monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by our operators. These highly trained professionals will notify the police, fire department, or ambulance of the alarm at your address. A building that utilizes monitoring has the advantage of detecting emergency situations in that crucial early stage that could reduce potential property or life loss. Our security solutions include:
- Intrusion detection: Instantly recognizes and sends notification of unauthorized access to a facility, no matter how that access is gained;
- Motion detection: Offers maximum protection by detecting even the slightest movements inside or outside a protected facility;
- Glass break detection: Detects and automatically notifies clients when window or door glass is broken;
- Perimeter protection: Detects and deters intruders before they can gain unauthorized entry to a facility;
- Multi-area arming: Enables a client to safeguard specific areas in a facility, multiple areas, or the complete facility.