Network infrastructure begins with the proper design and installation. Proper design and installation can significantly impact your network cabling costs today and in the future. The right design can reduce your construction costs. Day to day costs, like moves, adds, and changes, can also be minimized. And, finally, future expansion costs can be contained by anticipating future needs.
AV Design Consultants provides consultation, design, installation, and documentation of physical layer infrastructures and network connectivity that are commonly outsourced to multiple organizations. All of our technicians are full time. We ensure the client has proper submittal packages before integration begins, and we provide as-built drawings and cut-sheets to the client after completion of the work. With qualified technicians and an efficient service department, we can handle your needs. From a tech startup to a multi-site university - We have you covered. Our structured cabling offerings include:
- Cat 5e, Cat 6, Augmented Cat 6, Shielded/Unshielded, Twisted Pair, Voice/Data
- Data Center specialization / design and cabling
- Copper and Fiber 10gig Connectivity for Campus & Data Center Applications
- Fiber Optic Cabling, Fusion Splicing, Buried and Overhead / Outside Plant Cabling
- Data cabling for Wireless Networks as well as Access Point Installation and configurations
- Coaxial Cable installation for CCTV, IP over Coax, Audio, and Broadband uses